Looking to become a Bigger, Stronger, Faster version of the real you?!
We offer 1 on 1 Personal Training to help you achieve your Fitness or Weight Loss goals. There are various methods available for achieving the desired Physique for beginners to experienced individuals.
Individualization and Periodization are both application fundamentals to ensure ongoing results and longevity!
✔ Resistance Training: Weights | Resistance bands
✔ Cardio: LISS | MISS | HIIT | Circuit options
✔ Initial Consult: Body Composition Analysis: Skinfolds | Tape measurements
*BONUS: Complimentary session also available.
*valid one time p.p.
Option 1 - 30 Minute
**Additional sessions $25**
Option 2 - 60 minute
**Additional sessions $50**
**All Personal Training sessions and Online services once bought are non-refundable.**
- The Payee must ensure they havepaidfor Personal Training sessions | Online Services upfront as to not cause Delays or Conflicts with future Training sessions/Online updates.
- In the case of a missed workout or scheduled service update, it is up to the Payee to notify and arrange a proposed date for re-scheduling to occur.
- If the Payee misses a scheduled payment, it will be assumed the individual no longer wishes to continue their Personal Training | Online services and will forfeit their allotted spot and further support.
- The Fitness Instructor and/or Client has the right to terminate and forfeit their Personal Training | Online Services if there is a conflict of interest.
By paying the invoice you also agree to:
- The publication of Body Composition results and collective data on social media and mailing list(s).
- Agree to actively check-in and provide constant feedback & updates to assist with overall adherence (frequency dependent per service), progress and prevent any regression.
- Whereby difficult situations arise in person's circumstances i.e. lack of progress | regression or health risks occur , to not hold the coach accountable and seek medical assistance from an Allied Health Professional.
- Agree to regularly contribute to the online community group.
- Agree to follow through with the respective programs to the best of their ability and ask questions where required.
- Understand that the Fitness Instructor's role is to merely provide resources, guidance and recommendations to said individual. It is ultimately up to the individual to take ownership and accountability for their own respective transformation and actions.