Looking to be part of the Elite few?! 🤗
Contest prep is the pinnacle of Exercise and Nutrition at it's finest. If you've dreamt of taking things to the next level. 👇
We offer affordable and complete Contest Prep packages from 1on1 Personal Training, Personalized Programs to Online Group Coaching to help make your journey to the Stage and back a complete experience including:
✔ Training: Online based programs | Weekly 1on1 Exercise
✔ Nutritional guidance: Flexible Macro Plans | personalized nutritional targets
✔ Contest support: Reverse|Recovery Diet* |Peak Week protocols
✔ Online Coaching options: Weekly Check-ins|Online Group Coaching
✔ Supplementary tools: Posing Guide | Posing Workshops**
✔ Misc: Live Chat|Show day assistance|Training Singlet
Is contest prep personalized? Yes.
Is it all online? No. You have the option of either Online or Gold (online + face to face) prep packages.
Do I need to perform cardio for contest prep? Not necessarily. Cardio protocols is generally optional.
I'm still new to macros, is there learning support? Yes. You will receive online resources including a *Macros for Dummies guide prior to starting contest prep.
Can I make monthly or partial payments? Yes.
How frequent are updates? This is based off of physique progression & number of weeks to diet. On average every 3-5 weeks.
Is a Reverse or Recovery Diet included? Yes.
Do I need gym access or additional equipment? Yes gym access or weights equipment is highly recommended.
**All Personal Training sessions and Online services once bought are non-refundable.**
- The Payee must ensure they havepaidfor Personal Training sessions | Online Services upfront as to not cause Delays or Conflicts with future Training sessions/Online updates.
- In the case of a missed workout or scheduled service update, it is up to the Payee to notify and arrange a proposed date for re-scheduling to occur.
- If the Payee misses a scheduled payment, it will be assumed the individual no longer wishes to continue their Personal Training | Online services and will forfeit their allotted spot and further support.
- The Fitness Instructor and/or Client has the right to terminate and forfeit their Personal Training | Online Services if there is a conflict of interest.
By paying the invoice you also agree to:
- The publication of Body Composition results and collective data on social media and mailing list(s).
- Agree to actively check-in and provide constant feedback & updates to assist with overall adherence (frequency dependent per service), progress and prevent any regression.
- Whereby difficult situations arise in person's circumstances i.e. lack of progress | regression or health risks occur , to not hold the coach accountable and seek medical assistance from an Allied Health Professional.
- Agree to regularly contribute to the online community group.
- Agree to follow through with the respective programs to the best of their ability and ask questions where required.
- Understand that the Fitness Instructor's role is to merely provide resources, guidance and recommendations to said individual. It is ultimately up to the individual to take ownership and accountability for their own respective transformation and actions.