Eating for a Purpose eBook
Want to learn how Nutrition and Macros really work?
Looking to follow an Educated approach to dieting?
I'm excited to announce my "Eating for a Purpose - Basic Concepts on Nutritional Value" ebook is now available for digital download.
In this book I will share lots of valuable tips on Nutrition and the science of Fat Loss through various simple concepts including:
✔ How to lose weight
✔ How to gain weight
✔ How to maintain weight?
✔ Debunk current Trends and FADs
✔ The Calorie Thermodynamics model
✔ The Bodyfat Setpoint
✔ Energy Requirements (Pre-natal | Adolescent)
✔ Macronutrients Vs Micronutrients
✔ Body Composition Analysis tools (BodyWeight Vs BodyFat)
✔ *NEW Calorie and Macro Calculator
✔ Mailing list
Eating for a Purpose eBook is $15
Hear what others are saying:
**All Personal Training sessions and Online services once bought are non-refundable.**
- The Payee must ensure they havepaidfor Personal Training sessions | Online Services upfront as to not cause Delays or Conflicts with future Training sessions/Online updates.
- In the case of a missed workout or scheduled service update, it is up to the Payee to notify and arrange a proposed date for re-scheduling to occur.
- If the Payee misses a scheduled payment, it will be assumed the individual no longer wishes to continue their Personal Training | Online services and will forfeit their allotted spot and further support.
- The Fitness Instructor and/or Client has the right to terminate and forfeit their Personal Training | Online Services if there is a conflict of interest.
By paying the invoice you also agree to:
- The publication of Body Composition results and collective data on social media and mailing list(s).
- Agree to actively check-in and provide constant feedback & updates to assist with overall adherence (frequency dependent per service), progress and prevent any regression.
- Whereby difficult situations arise in person's circumstances i.e. lack of progress | regression or health risks occur , to not hold the coach accountable and seek medical assistance from an Allied Health Professional.
- Agree to regularly contribute to the online community group.
- Agree to follow through with the respective programs to the best of their ability and ask questions where required.
- Understand that the Fitness Instructor's role is to merely provide resources, guidance and recommendations to said individual. It is ultimately up to the individual to take ownership and accountability for their own respective transformation and actions.