Macro Coaching / Meal Planning
Fed up constantly dieting and giving up your favorite things? Tired of putting the weight back on & more in some cases? 😭
Learn how to get off the 'Dieting Train'.
Reach your daily nutritional targets and fitness goals whilst learning how to Manage You.
This service is ideal for individuals looking to follow an Educated and Sustainable approach to dieting. 🍎
Macro Coaching Outcomes:
- Optimize Body Composition
- Direction | Accountability
– Nutritional Guidance | Flexibility | Online Learning 🍲
– Improved & Sustainable Food relationship 🍎
Option 1 - Flexible Dieting
✔ Daily Macro Targets*
✔ Sample Nutrition Plan*
*example food menu
✔ Flexible Dieting 🍔
✔ eGuide Support
*Macros for Dummies
✔ Supplement Advice
✔ Online Food Diary
✔ Mailing list
✔ Online Coaching Community
✔ Guaranteed results!
Option 2 - Food Menu
Standard Macro Coaching is $75 p.m.
Click for the $50 p.m. option.
(minimum 1 year subscription)
Are my Daily Macro Targets personalized? Yes.
How frequent should my macros be updated? Individuals whom regularly invest in frequent rounds of Macro Coaching get the best results possible. Daily Macro Targets are ge updated every 3-5 weeks. A minimum of 52 weeks is required for long term successful fat loss.
Is the sample nutrition plan personalized? No. All nutritional guidelines (Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat, Fibre, Calories) are based off of an individuals bodyweight only. It is generally recommended to seek further nutritional advice from an industry qualified Nutritionist or Dietitian.
I'm new to macros, is there learning support? Yes. You will receive access to online resources including a *Macros for Dummies guide.
**All Personal Training sessions and Online services once bought are non-refundable.**
- The Payee must ensure they havepaidfor Personal Training sessions | Online Services upfront as to not cause Delays or Conflicts with future Training sessions/Online updates.
- In the case of a missed workout or scheduled service update, it is up to the Payee to notify and arrange a proposed date for re-scheduling to occur.
- If the Payee misses a scheduled payment, it will be assumed the individual no longer wishes to continue their Personal Training | Online services and will forfeit their allotted spot and further support.
- The Fitness Instructor and/or Client has the right to terminate and forfeit their Personal Training | Online Services if there is a conflict of interest.
By paying the invoice you also agree to:
- The publication of Body Composition results and collective data on social media and mailing list(s).
- Agree to actively check-in and provide constant feedback & updates to assist with overall adherence (frequency dependent per service), progress and prevent any regression.
- Whereby difficult situations arise in person's circumstances i.e. lack of progress | regression or health risks occur , to not hold the coach accountable and seek medical assistance from an Allied Health Professional.
- Agree to regularly contribute to the online community group.
- Agree to follow through with the respective programs to the best of their ability and ask questions where required.
- Understand that the Fitness Instructor's role is to merely provide resources, guidance and recommendations to said individual. It is ultimately up to the individual to take ownership and accountability for their own respective transformation and actions.