Have you grabbed your The Lab PT singlet yet?
These Versatile Lightweight singlets not only Look good but also Feel good too! �
Made out of a breathable Micro-dry mesh it will leave you feeling refreshed after every single workout. Did we mention you will also look and feel Aesthetically pleasing? �
Grab your singlet and become a member today!
Note: singlet included with Competition Prep!
✔ Sports Training Singlet
✔ Free '5 Steps for Success' eBook
✔ Free 'Tracking Macros' eGuide
✔ Mailing list access
• womens, plain regular fit sports singlet tank top
• 165gsm 100% polyester mini mesh Mirco-Dry™
• cool breathable fabric
• open weave panel under arms for improved breathability
• full back coverage
• high UPF factor
• perfect for print or embroidery
• womens size || 8 | 10 | 12 | 14 | 16 | 18
• navy (tolerance: +/- 1cm)
• not all computer monitors will display colour accurately
• ask if needing to match precise size specifications
$15.00 Express postage
**All Personal Training sessions and Online services once bought are non-refundable.**
- The Payee must ensure they havepaidfor Personal Training sessions | Online Services upfront as to not cause Delays or Conflicts with future Training sessions/Online updates.
- In the case of a missed workout or scheduled service update, it is up to the Payee to notify and arrange a proposed date for re-scheduling to occur.
- If the Payee misses a scheduled payment, it will be assumed the individual no longer wishes to continue their Personal Training | Online services and will forfeit their allotted spot and further support.
- The Fitness Instructor and/or Client has the right to terminate and forfeit their Personal Training | Online Services if there is a conflict of interest.
By paying the invoice you also agree to:
- The publication of Body Composition results and collective data on social media and mailing list(s).
- Agree to actively check-in and provide constant feedback & updates to assist with overall adherence (frequency dependent per service), progress and prevent any regression.
- Whereby difficult situations arise in person's circumstances i.e. lack of progress | regression or health risks occur , to not hold the coach accountable and seek medical assistance from an Allied Health Professional.
- Agree to regularly contribute to the online community group.
- Agree to follow through with the respective programs to the best of their ability and ask questions where required.
- Understand that the Fitness Instructor's role is to merely provide resources, guidance and recommendations to said individual. It is ultimately up to the individual to take ownership and accountability for their own respective transformation and actions.