6 Week Challenge🔥
The 6 Week Challenge is a low cost, individual-based online challenge for those looking to follow an educated approach and start their fitness journey.
Whether you're a stay at home parent, entrepreneur or busy bee, this challenge is ideal for individuals looking to improve their individual situation including the following outcomes:
6 Week Challenge Outcomes:
- Build Lean Body Mass|Elicit Fat loss 💪
- Optimize Body Composition 🔥
– Nutritional Guidance|Flexibility|Learning 🍲🍎
– Improve Strength|Cardiovascular|Fitness 👟
✔ Training Plan
*Strength | Core (Home) | Booty-building options 💪🍑
✔ Daily Macro Targets
✔ Sample Nutrition Plan
*example food menu
✔ eLearning | eGuide Support
*Macros for Dummies
✔ Exit Strategy
✔ Online Food Diary
✔ Mailing list
✔ Exercise Tutorials
✔ Evidence Based Community
Is the challenge individual based? Yes.
Is the challenge all online? Yes.
Is the challenge for males or females? Both.
Is the challenge personalized? No. All nutritional guidelines (Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat, Fibre, Calories) are based off of an individuals bodyweight only. It is generally recommended to seek further nutritional advice from an industry qualified Nutritionist or Dietitian.
Do I need to perform cardio for my physique goals? No, cardio protocols is always optional.
I'm new to macros, is there learning support? Yes. You will receive online resources including a *Macros for Dummies guide.
What are the training focus areas? You can choose from: Strength building | Core (Home) based| or Booty-building.
I really just want a bigger booty, can I pick the booty builder option? Yes.
Do I need to purchase additional equipment? Gym or home equipment is only required for Strength | Booty-building. Additional equipment is recommended but not required for the Core | Home based option.
**All Personal Training sessions and Online services once bought are non-refundable.**
- The Payee must ensure they havepaidfor Personal Training sessions | Online Services upfront as to not cause Delays or Conflicts with future Training sessions/Online updates.
- In the case of a missed workout or scheduled service update, it is up to the Payee to notify and arrange a proposed date for re-scheduling to occur.
- If the Payee misses a scheduled payment, it will be assumed the individual no longer wishes to continue their Personal Training | Online services and will forfeit their allotted spot and further support.
- The Fitness Instructor and/or Client has the right to terminate and forfeit their Personal Training | Online Services if there is a conflict of interest.
By paying the invoice you also agree to:
- The publication of Body Composition results and collective data on social media and mailing list(s).
- Agree to actively check-in and provide constant feedback & updates to assist with overall adherence (frequency dependent per service), progress and prevent any regression.
- Whereby difficult situations arise in person's circumstances i.e. lack of progress | regression or health risks occur , to not hold the coach accountable and seek medical assistance from an Allied Health Professional.
- Agree to regularly contribute to the online community group.
- Agree to follow through with the respective programs to the best of their ability and ask questions where required.
- Understand that the Fitness Instructor's role is to merely provide resources, guidance and recommendations to said individual. It is ultimately up to the individual to take ownership and accountability for their own respective transformation and actions.